Sping Break 2017
A week off from school does not have to be a week off from learning and fun with our Spring Break Science Camp! Your child will enjoy a wide variety of fun science themed activities and crafts, a field trip to the Powerhouse Science Center and a special exotic animal presentation by Nature’s Critters! Our team of experienced staff will offer a memorable and educational experience for your child during their week off school. Don’t let your child’s Spring Break be boring, give them a week to remember by bringing them to our Spring Break Science Camp! Registration will be available January 2, 2017.
Schedule of Events
- Monday, April 10th - Spring Break Science Camp Introductions
- Tuesday, April 11th - Science Experiments with the Campers
- Wednesday, April 12th - Field Trip to Powerhouse Science Center – Discovery Campus
- Thursday, April 13th - Interactive Science Show hosted by the NHRPD Staff
- Friday, April 14th - Nature’s Critters Presentation
- Normal Day – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Extended day: 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Per Week Normal Schedule: $125.00
- Per Week Extended Schedule: $153.00
- Per Day Fee (normal schedule) $27.50
- Per Day Fee (extended schedule) $33.00
Ages: Incoming K –
outgoing 6th grade
Location: Capehart Gym – 7916 Aztec Way, Antelope, 95843
Register: Register up to one week before session start date online at www.nhrpd.org or at the NHRPD office located at 6040 Watt Avenue. Registration is limited to 35 participants. Waivers must be signed and submitted with payment.
Items needed: Closed toed shoes, clothes suitable for getting messy, lunch, 2 snacks daily, and sunscreen.
Join the Bradshaw Animal Assistance Team this Sunday, November 13, 2016 from 10am - 1pm for a free clinic vaccine & mircochipping event at Freedom Park. Available to Sac County Residents only. Other free services available as well as low cost spay & neuter vouchers. See flyer for more information.
More Details »
Celebrate the Holidays with NHRPD! Our annual Holiday Tree Lighting Celebration kicks off the holiday season. Join us, December 9, 2016, for a formal tree lighting in front of the Community Center, then head inside for an evening filled with games, activities, visits from Santa Claus and characters from popular Holiday movies, and other festivities that’s sure to get you in the holiday spirit.
More Details »